I like the message behind this TED talk by Douglas Rushkoff about ‘humane’ technology and how are we focusing on being technology first than human first. It’s a good reflection on me being in impact investing, investing in future of work and future of learning.
- Is being human in this digital age is unsexy?
- What do you think about ‘humane’ technology?
- What’s your perspective on technology for good?
- Can we optimize technology for the human future?
- Are you part of ‘Team Human’ or ‘Team Robot’?
I would really love to hear your thoughts (comments down below), if you are working or investing in deep tech areas like CV, DIP, AI, ML, Blockchain, etc.